2017 is almost over and honestly, I am excited for 2018. This past year has been so amazing but I am really excited to move on and see what 2018 has in store. Before saying farewell to this year, I thought it would be fun to take a moment and reflect on the year and everything I have accomplished. Knowing how important goal setting is, I also decided to set some goals for the new year!
- Staying in tune with your mind and body is really valuable
- It’s okay to walk away from a commitment if it means doing what’s best for you
- Sometimes in your hardest moments, you will find out how much you can handle
- It’s true, you can actually live without cheese!
- As soon as you let something go, something else might come to replace it
- It’s okay to feel overwhelmed, you will get through it
- Calling your mom is always a good idea
- You are stronger than you think sometimes
- Maybe stop biting your fingernails…
- Continue to grow Living in the Sunshine
- Remember to reach out to the ones you love and cherish
- Continue good mental health (and physical but you know…)
- Find the balance in it all
- Don’t loose your love for adventure!
I encourage you to take the time to reflect and set goals for this year. Doing both of these things helps you to remember all you have accomplished and see what you hope to accomplish in the new year! What’s one thing on your “goals” list?